Hair Spa have become one of the modern trend for the conditioning of hair. It prevents the person from hair problems including dandruff, hair loss, rough, itching and dull hair and provides relief to it by making hairs shiny and smooth.
If you are facing these hair problems, then you must try these easy tips:
1. Massage hair with Olive Oil
Put olive oil on your hairs and gently massage it for 15-20 minutes to reduce stress. It is as a natural solution that provides relief from itching, dandruff problems.
- First of all, apply sufficient amount of olive oil on your hairs and massage it gently for 15 minutes.
- Take a cotton cloth, dip it in warm water. Squeeze all the water that is present in it and cover it around your hair.
- Leave the towel for about 10 minutes.
- Later, wash your hairs with a mild shampoo.
- Conditioner is not required once you apply olive oil into your hairs.
2. Apply Avocado Conditioning Mask
Utilize avocado hair mask as it stimulates hair growth and provides shine to your hairs. It act as a rich source of nutrients which benefits your hair from getting damaged.
- Make a mask paste by crushing two avocados and add one or two spoons of honey in the mixture.
- Apply the paste on your scalp for about 20 minutes
- Later wash it with a mild shampoo out.
This hair mask will make your hair shiny, soft and smooth and will prevent from hair damage.
3. Put Egg Mask:
Eggs is considered a rich source of protein as it benefits hair from getting damaged and stimulates the growth of hair.
Remember! Don’t wash egg mask with hot water. Prefer to wash hairs with warm water to eliminate the egg smell from hair.
- Take one egg and add enough coconut oil.
- Apply egg mask on your hairs and massage your hairs gently
- Later, cover your hair with a warm towel for at least 20 minutes.
- Wash with a mild shampoo.
- Use Ripe Banana Mask
Banana contains potassium, natural oil and vitamins in good amount that is beneficial for softening of hairs. Also, the split ends gets reduced by using ripe banana mask.
- Peel a banana, put 3-4 drops of olive oil to it and add one egg to the mixture and mix it.
- Apply it on your hair for 20 minutes
- Wash it with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Utilize Milk and Honey Mask
This is one of the easiest hair mask and would fulfill all your hair requirements.
- Take a glass of milk and add a big tablespoon of honey to it.
- Apply it on your scalp for about 15 minutes and massage it gently.
- Rinse it with warm water and a mild shampoo.
You will see a change! The hairs will get shiny, smooth as well as silky.
- Consume Strawberry Mask
Strawberries provides lot of benefit to hair. Copper, magnesium, and manganese present in the strawberries prevents from the growth of fungus on your scalp.
- Make a paste by mashing 2 or 3 strawberries, add one egg yolk and two big tablespoons of olive oil.
- Blend the mixture and make a paste.
- Apply it on your hair for 15 minutes.
- Wash it with a mild shampoo.