We expect all reporters, authors, editors and other members of Navyug Sandesh to read and understand our Corrections Policy.
Posts can be updated for typos, numerical, grammar, and minor factual corrections. In case of corrections to or the addition of substantive facts that meaningfully change the story, a correction notice should be placed at the end of the article after the story has been updated. You should also get approval from Executive Editor.
- Article should be complete.
- Clear and correct sentence formation.
- No spelling and grammatical errors.
- The layout should be clear and readable.
- There should be an adequate and detailed description of the image.