We expect all reporters, authors, editors and other members to read and understand our Ethics Policy before submitting any content to our platforms.
Ethical journalism should be accurate and fair. Journalists should be honest and courageous in gathering, reporting and interpreting information.
Take responsibility for the accuracy of your work. Verify information before releasing it.
- No fake or outdated news.
- No obscene content or related text, image or video.
- No malicious content related to blood, violence, terrorism, gambling or drugs.
- No superstitious, religiously extremist, criminally inciting content.
- The content should not be defamatory to any person, organization or entity.
- No plagiarized content.
- No unauthorized use of image, video or article is allowed.
- No unauthorized use of corporate name, logo or title.
- No violation of personal fame, image or privacy.